Buggy Bench™ is the perfect portable solution for successful grocery shopping with your baby. Whether you are shopping with a toddler or multiples, once unfolded, Buggy Bench™ turns into a comfortable, safe and secure baby shopping cart seat for an enjoyable, stress-free grocery shopping trip with your child. This ingenious invention is a more practical and safer alternative than traditional baby shopping cart seat covers. Buggy Bench™ is a must have for every mom, dad and grandparent!
Advantages of the Buggy Bench™ baby shopping cart seat:
- The Buggy Bench creates a comfortable seat with a safety belt that keeps your child secure and safely seated inside the cargo area of the grocery shopping cart at all times, and still leaves plenty of space for your shopping
- Because it is machine washable, you won’t have to disinfect the grocery shopping before placing your baby in it, to protect your baby from germs and bacteria.
- Easily attaches to any size shopping cart
- Instantly creates a second seat when you are grocery shopping with two young children
- Conveniently folds in half for easy transportation and storage when not in use.
- It is designed to conveniently fit into your diaper bag
Although a baby could ride in the seat of a grocery shopping cart as soon as the baby can sit up without support, which could be as early as 8 months, it is highly recommended to wait until the baby can sit steadily on his or her own for the duration of a shopping trip because the lap belts found on most shopping carts doesn’t provide enough support for the baby.
Buggy Bench™ is more comfortable and secure for your child than the shopping cart basket:
Once babies hit seven or eight months, grocery shopping can become more difficult and challenging as their attention spans begin to dwindle and in particularly when your toddler starts walking. In addition, shopping carts can present the following complications:
- Seat belts in shopping carts are sometimes broken, wet or dirty
- Grocery shopping carts are uncomfortably hard for the infant’s body
- Shopping carts need to be disinfected before placing your baby to protect your baby from germs and bacteria
- Shopping cart handles are often times covered up with grimy groceries and who knows what else.